View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Yes I think he just loves the attention we are giving him here... hence, he gets more and more excited... stomping his feet...pulling his hair etc.

U are right. He tried to pick on me being a newbie... but unfortunately he picked the wrong guy and I became his nightmare... LOL. He sees stealth agts everywhere.... at home, in his dreams, 99% of the ppl on this forum... seriously I think he is delusional and ought to be put on medication.

Up to now, he has not been able to produce a single shred of evidence to back up what he accused me of... from stealth agt to wannabe... god knows what next. LMFAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Yup, many of us here know you the biggest crook in here. In here nobody supported you, but against you. Well maybe there's one or two, most probably they think we're bullying you, but hell no! They should read up about your history how cunning and crafty you were accusing many innocent users.