View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complicated situation with a foreign gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post
wheres she from i think does not matter shes 34.
Where she is from does matter. In many third world countries, poverty is THE way of life. Without money, you cannot break away from the cycle of poverty. Poverty thus become the link across generation. Many third world countries girls come here to earn money and find ways to leave their way of life. Their first objective is to earn as much money as possible. Whenever possible, they will try to achieve a second objective of staying here so that they and their future children don't live a life of poverty.

That old man fulfils the first objective. You fulfil the second objective. She can be with you for years as a gf and one fine day, you can leave her for a younger pretty girl. Then she miss out on first and second objective right? So she will try to marry you and get PR/ Singapore citizenship. Don't make the mistake of thinking she definitely will stop the first objective of earning as much money after marrying you. Even after having kids with you, the first objective may never stop. So are you prepared?

Not sure if you notice, many Viet girls don't really care a shit about our AV police now. Kenna raid, kenna caught.. so what? Many Viet girls these days have pink IC now. All because they manage to hit their second objective of marrying a Singaporean man.

I think you need to wake up. You are a mid to late 30s guy with a mindset of a mid-late 20s guy. Foreigners live in the real world. Singaporeans are so well protected we cannot imagine why they think the way they do. If you want foreign gf/wife, then you have to deal with the way they think and behave. If you cannot accept such thinking, find a simple Malaysian girl. They are lifelong material type. Just look at Raybe. Can die for you just to save you type.