Thread: My Gem - Relova
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
Re: My Gem - Relova

How rare is it for a couple to be both loving and dirty at the same time. Miss Relova matches my sex drive, and when we finally had our getaway to another city, she showed it. It is not often that I get speechless, bringing me back to the early days of losing my virginity, but when the girl gets overly naughty (which is uncommon), I am both surprised and also eager to see what she will do...

After landing in the new city together, we checked into our hotel, but we quickly had to depart again because a friend of mine agreed to take us around for food and sightseeing. She was pretty tame the whole day, not talking much, but kept smiling because my friend was around. When he finally dropped us both back at the hotel late at night, about 11pm, and his car became smaller and smaller in a distance, she grabbed my head and pulled me in the lift.

Pinning me against the back of the lift, she kissed me.

"It's a really long day today," she whispered as she slipped her hand under my t-shirt.

"You can't wait?" I asked.

"Hurry, let's get into the shower, don't waste time," she urged.

As we entered the room, in one quick action, her clothes dropped to the floor, showing off her delicious puppies. I hurriedly took my clothes off too and followed into the bathroom.

"Have been thinking about jumping into the shower with you for a long time," she finally admitted as she turned the water spray on. Putting the hose onto the holder, her hand made its way down under my public hair to reach for my cock that was already pumping violently with blood.

Her other hand reached for the shower gel on the side, and she carelessly squeezed some gel onto my chest.

"I want to shower you," she said, cheekily. Both her hands now caressed my front and then back of my body, then went down the sides from top to bottom. I wanted to fuck her there and then, but I thought some foreplay would be good.

One of my hands made its way to the back of her head as I pulled her close to kiss her. The other hand silently went to her butt cheek, squeezing it tightly.

"Ah," she moaned.

My fingers slowly started creeping to her pussy.

"Yes, there, show me your skills."

Like two caterpillars crawling, my index and middle fingers started working on her clit and pussy.

"Soooo good," she said softly, as her fingers started sinking into my skin, and I could feel her nails.

"Don't waste time," she said again, and I quickly washed myself up and let her finish washing her hair. I stepped out of the shower first, drying myself, and she instructed me to wait on the bed.

As I lay down, excited but tired after a long day, I could see her body outline moving around the room. And before my eyelids could get heavy, a figure of red became bigger and bigger, walking towards me.

"Don't sleep," she said. "It's time for you to be a photographer before you fuck me, dear."

Excited, I rolled out of bed and grabbed my camera.

There it was, her red, lacy lingerie set wrapping around her curvy tender body. And Miss Relova, my girl, was smiling as she started posing for me, occasionally looking at my hard cock and knowing she chose the right set.

How long more could my tool wait?

Thanks to ken6890 for the support. Waiting to hear more from premium samsters for your opinion on the story and the pics so far...

Keep the spicy-ness level of the thread up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie10.jpg (299.4 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie11.jpg (250.5 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie12.jpg (563.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie13.jpg (422.4 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie14.jpg (341.6 KB, 135 views)