Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheonging Place in Abu Dhabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Good recommendation for restaurant. I will check out this China Friends restaurant this week. I did not know that there is a Chinese restaurant along the street opposite the Hamdan Road Burger King.

If you are looking for good Chinese food that is more suitable for our taste bud, you can try the Big Noodle restaurant in the Zayed Sport city bowling centre . You can also find cheap and reasonable eatable Malaysian food at the Zelan site canteen at Al Mina and at the Tamouh site canteen at Reem island.

As for PRC , you have overpaid many times over the normal rate for PRC in Novotel’s Blitz Nomal The price per pop with PRC is only AED200-300 and overnight is only300-400 depending on the day of the week. You can find out more information about nightlife in the Abu Dhabi in the internationalsexguide forum.

You went all the way to the Middle East to eat Chinese Malaysian food? Can you eat any meals without rice or noodles? Why not try the local cusine? Same for women? Why not fuck an Arab woman?