Thread: Wuhan flu
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: Wuhan flu

Damage has been done. Economy is in slums now I am merely stating my views of my 4 years in hotels industry. Is there exception to their hygiene perhaps but to me seeing is believing.

I can bet to my last dime that hygiene rarely occurs as if the fl keep changing towels it will arouse the suspicion of the security department. So usually after the deed they just spread the towel and let it dry.

I am quoting what I see. As the saying goes you can disagree with my views but please acknowledge that everyone has their views I respect others view.

I been in shenzhen for a 6 month stint before China people are some of the most intelligent people I ever seen.

However after my 6 months stint till now which is been 2 years I switch from eating chicken and beef meat to only eating vegetables and sardines fish as I witness the cruelty in the slaughter market over there