Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Kylie from VP.

Long time no post FR.

A session with Kylie is really beyond words. If you want an experience that comes close to being in a JAV, she will be someone you have to visit. The action is non-stop and she's really really hardworking. She checks all the boxes. I wanted to write more but i think not knowing what you are getting into or what she will do next is part of the fun. At least for me. It's a thrill anticipating what she will do next.

Current ranking of the girls i have visited. Based on my personal experiences so your mileage will definitely vary.

1) Kylie (what an experience!)
2) Miyuki (sweet shyness + cosplay. That's a potent mix. Plus we clicked hence it was a wonderful session because it was almost like visiting a mistress or a gf)
3) Queen (the one who introduced me to the world of VP. Friendly, chatty, devil figure. she is like a tiger that will devour you..she was my first 2 visits and hence every other girl unfortunately were measured by the standards she has set.)
4) Issey. Friendly, bouncy, eager to please. session was good.
5) Diana. She is sexy in that white lingerie. She's hot, but unfortunately lacking in a little GFE. Maybe she doesn't like me.
6) Flora
8) Burberry.
7) Vicky. Definitely has a hot body.
8) Yuki.

Till my next adventure. =)