View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Just sharing my last encounter in HCMC in Little Japan not long before the CB comes. Really CB...

....No CCB or KKNBCCB please please. Many samsters will suffer if we kenna CCB or worse KKNBCCB
Thank you for sharing your experience and story.

Read about the Little Japan area, but have not gone exploring there.

Hopefully this CCB period will end soon and we can all travel safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenMach288 View Post
Yes, you are right. The girls in the video are the ones at Queen Bee...

...If you're hunting on a budget, then try gai.to where you can get above average freelancers from as low as VND500k. Some of those prettier ones are pricier at VND1m+.
Hunting at places like QB is where you can see the "physical goods"...

And hopefully the positive eye contact during selection process can led to a good time.

Do find some value on gai.to but it can be a hit or miss. Many of the photos are digitally enhanced.

I believe the pricer range of VND 1M+ and upwards are usually found around District 1 area.

I trend to take a slightly more adventurous to find value in the outer districts by taking a Grab Bike ride.