View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

Hi bros with vietnam girl kangtao

Do u know any of your vietnam girl looking for husband to settle down in sg? , every month they can keep do fl or ktv girl and give me $1000 pocket money i not ask for much. Although their abalone maybe not so fresh and premium grade new zealand organic from the wild but i still can accept vietnam brand canned abalone as long as they know how to service me.

Or maybe they tired of the sex industry and want to settle down for real with a nice loving hubby... like this we can rent out the normal rooms for income and maybe some part time job still can easy pass life. In this scenario she won't need to give me pocket money, maybe i will go to work everyday and she can just stay at home to look after our kids, do housework etc. When our tenant see her bend over to scrub the floor maybe he get horny and she can earn some extra money to spend, i won't tax any

Btw the bto will be under 2 person name so she should also come up with 50% of the money to be fair