View Single Post
Old 29-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
MurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yumi from Affection Lodge

29/12 1pm

Didnt find any FRs on Yumi so decided to write one for her cos i think she deserves it.

OKT: 10/10. Msg him at 8am at first slot but was taken, so took the 1pm slot instead. Ask the OKT if Yumi had lunch and bought food for her.

Location: East. Same place as before, cab would be a good choice.

Looks: 8/10. similar to pics, belong to the cuter type of girls when posed correctly

Body: 7.5/10. alittle meaty i think, but her cuteness covers this.

Frenching: (im not a frencher, so cant rate this for u guys)

Boobs: 8/10. Natural C. nice nipples too

Pussy: 9/10. Neatly trimmed, wet but still needed more KY as it dries up fast

BBBJ: 9/10. BBBJ skills is there, 15 mins and i shot my first load in her mouth

FJ: 8/10. tried doggy, can tell she was alittle uncomfortable so we changed to missionary and ended my 2nd shot

GFE: 10/10. average english speaker, lying on bed holding hands while chit chatting. Told me had some problems back home and have to come work to earn some $. Pity her but not going further to giving more $ whether story real or not, well basically everyone has a reason to come work also.

DMG: $130+$20 tips

RTF: Might wanna go for the other girls before coming back to her.

Overall experience: About a 8/10 session for me. Maybe cos i bought food for her (scored some points). Standard was definitely there, can tell she's hardworking and willing to learn. Bros that visit her shouldnt be disappointed. Was hesitant when i couldnt find FR, but OKT told me, no FR doesnt mean bad also cos once the girl is bad, tons of FR complaining will be posted.

Anyway, Happy New Year 2020 to all.