Thread: Vicktoria
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of
Re: Vicktoria

Chill lady, thought you blocked me in wechat yet you still bother to drop me a message there again over this issue. I have full respect for you but not to someone whom inpolitely blocked/deleted me, maybe I was wrong about you. Of course you call the shot, I'm nobody here but just wish you can treat us all with a certain level of respect and courtesy while we are treating you the same. If you find I'm rude to drop you a message here then I am sorry anyway. Don't get affected by this as I'm just trying to share my unspoken words since you did things your own way. I do not share your point of view below.

My advice to you is that do not be too arrogant when someone respect you for who you are. Have fun!

An typo error of your name and you could be so sensitive, my final apology and hope that helps.

Cheers,
Iljimae and once your supporter