Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 4
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Testing

FR for Ivy. Did last Friday

Her store is at the end near the toilet. When you exit from the toilet, there is a store facing you on the left at the junction.
She has short hair reaching around neck area. She looks like 40+ of age. Looks better than most ML there.

Got catcalled, and immediately quoted her $50 for FJ. Went in to do the deed but decided to try her massage which is $20 for 20 min. I stripped and waited for her on the bed. She suddenly says she wanna use the toilet LOL. I think she paiseh ask me dress again so she pee-ed into a basin/bottle?? Then she ask if I wanna take piss at the sink :P Really appreciate the friendliness haha. It’s my first massage so I don’t know what’s considered good, but she definitely uses strength and effort. Some teasing done when massaging the thighs. Very chatty and plays songs on her phone.

Proceed to do BBBJ after the massage, she will ask if u want CBJ instead. Started by swirling her tongue all over the tip and then deep throating it. Came up for air and then licked the gland with short swift strokes. Enjoyed the rest of the BJ that lasted around 5min. Dick was solid hard at this point.
Capped my dick and started with missionary. Moved my face close to hers and she hugged me and moaned next to my ear. Went back to normal position so I can thrust harder and she started playing with my nipples while staring at me intently.
Tried different doggy style variations, enjoyed it thoroughly as she got nice ass and good posture for all. Can’t do standing doggy as I was too short ):
Went on to do cowgirl. Get to see her moaning expression and play with her tits. After a while, she laid on my chest and kiss just below my ear while softly moaning and moving her hips, while her hard nips glide across my sweaty chest. Cannot tank liao, laid her down and finished with missionary.

She offered me a cold chrysanthemum tea from her fridge and thanked me for the good time. Asked if I want some Chinese New Year snacks and insisted on giving me some sweets. Gave me a nice tight hug before I left. What a great way to start the day.

Looks: 7/10 (granny tier)
Body: slim, has minor tummy.
Boobs: D~F
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall Experience 9/10
RTF/RTM: YES
Remarks: Do tell her what you want she will try her best to satisfy you.