View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nah, Nah, you can't have the last say. ARHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjoy View Post
Fuck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded penniless balless coward bastard total loser scum beggar racist PRC-hater rabid mad dog!

you this crazy retarded bastard total loser mad dog is born without legs and without arms and you grew up in a tiny cage which your prostitute whore mother kept you locked in everyday while she sucked the penis of her PRCs clients everyday!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you this bastard retarded total loser mad dog knelt down on the floor and you licked my anushole and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to repeatedly slap your face!

And you this bastard mad dog also committed a heinous blasphemy against Christianity! Look at what picture and what nick you use in your avatar!

you this crazy retarded total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
........... what?