View Single Post
Old 27-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Seriously, 120k.....

COVID rate..... include vaccination....
Lol..and in Subic.

Tragic comedy

3 girls in club, don't want money but long term assistance

Slowly slide away - that is sign of long term moner loss

So many bakla offer prostate massage - no takers

And one freebie admit she is 85kg, lucky didn't meet

Then found one cute after so much research. She looked skinny, maybe 45 kg, but after I get room, sent her friend to pretend to be her, only problem, friend Is 55 kg, not very fat but turn off. Friend admit the original can't make it, so sent the medium size

Instead 2k, I told her, 1.5, plus cim. She said ok,let me fxxk 1 and suck to cim. She kept telling me to 3s with her friends

Then I told her who not I give you 500p and you can watch or suck me, I will give your friend you bring 1.5 k

Deal. She send me 2 pics. Both nice. So to plan my next screw. 500p for one to bj (referral fee), 1.5k for the one to fxxk.

Damn Subic, almost every 100 feet has hotel, from 400 to 1200 - of course, choose the 400.

Can imagine how many navy boys were fxxking in Subic pre Covid or even pre US navy departure.

Too bad we only get off Sunday. Or good thing, or I maybe fxxking every day