View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
If in doubt ask to see their ID or get them to register at the reception to view their ID. Philippine laws do not recognize change of gender on the ground of sex reassignment surgery.
True. Even transform, like the "model" showing off side boobs last year or so in Singapore at an ATM, sex - male. No choice

And on arrival at Changi, 90% bakla dress properly as male,
Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
The local pussy really anyhow whack the pricing.

6000 peso. Crazy
Long ago I learn filipino logic..

Times are bad, everybody broke, lower the price and get at least something - general logic

Times are bad, everybody broke, but I bahay renta utang, 3 months no pera, try to charge as much as possible from the guy talking to you

Is it crazy ? Yeah. Until you have dealt with enough Pinoys, you will think everything can be bargain.

My paint shop. General painting is truck body, 12k to 24k per job.

Last month, less paint job, I asked my 3 contractor if they want to take up Chassis painting, for a project, 8k each but no schedule.

One guy said ok. Other 2 contactor insist I negotiate 12k with buyer..

See the logic. Business slow, at least grab something to keep your team employed and no timeline, less stress right ?

Not in Philippines

Now our inward delivery has slowed - no jobs at all for 2 week. I asked the 2 contractor again, still no sit, 12k or not interested

And both contractor yesterday whining they may have to loan money to staff in lieu of no work for at least 10 days

And the fellow who accepted the job at 8k ? He has regular jobs, at least his team will not be begging.

If you understand that logic, you will understand why Pinay don't generally drop price because competition or hunger.

Even Singapore same, pinay need money - no business, if she drop to maybe 150, she can get 3 guy. But she will insist 350 because she need 350 to pay rental and 2 day later, still demanding 350, when 150 she will have fxxked more guys and made at least 600.

Yeah I know. It is easy the blame the buyer for the whack pricing

Welcome to pinay logic

Even when I hear girls in distress, say I offer 1k. Girl will say no, give me 2k or 3k because rent overdue and throw tantrum. That logic of accepting at least 1k ? No not in Philippines

Too long with Pinas

Last edited by etsys; 01-05-2021 at 04:14 PM.