Old 14-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I rem once my cousin had a chalet than she invited her friends and me to go. when i got there, didn't really see any girls but after awhile, there were 2 girls that caught my eyes. One was sec 1 the other sec 2. I was sec 3 at that time. The 2 girls were super pretty and i was like so horny. Den we were like playing heart attack and i got the chance to keep touching their hand when i put my hand on top of theirs. Got one afternoon, we went to the beach and play den all of us got really wet and the sec 2 girl was like wearing white. Could see her bra very clearly den she didn't dare to get out of the water so i went to take a towel for her to cover herself. After tat i went back to the chalet with her while the rest continue playing. I tink she quite liked me and i liked her also. When we got back to the chalet, the room was super cold coz of the aircon and we were wet also so we went to the toilet to dry ourself. The toilet got a curtain like to seperate the shower area frm the outside so she actually pull the shower curtain den strip insdie to bathe. I was like still in the toilet and when i saw that my dick instantly become hard. She still can open the curtain a little and put all her wet clothes outside including her bra and panties. I was like super high and want to see her naked. After she bathe finish, she just came out wrap in a towel and tell me its my turn to bathe. So i just went in and draw the curtain when i realise that i never take my towel. So i went out and den to my surprise, saw her totally naked outside trying to find her clothes inside her bag. I didn't know what to do and just stand there looking at her. I tink she suddenly realise and saw me den she was like shocked and scream a little. Den i just try to act blur and say i need to take my clothes and towel den went to my bag and took my things. When i turn back to go back to the toilet, i could still see her naked looking for her clothes. Just continue on back to the toilet and bathe. While bathing, my body was like super hot and i feel super horny. Masturbated inside the toilet went out den act like nth happen.