View Single Post
Old 23-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

When I was in secondary school, my friend's (pri & sec. schmate) dad used to fetch me to his place (he works the night shift) before sending us to school. It became a norm for me to just chill out in the living room whilst both of them freshen up.
One fateful day, I was a little bored went over to my friend's room to chat while his dad was still having a shower. I walked past his younger sister's room and the door was ajar. As I glanced through the gap, I saw her in the process of putting her bra on.
For a 14 year old (at the time), she was seriously well endowed. She had tits just like my 5th gf - smooth, firm 36D/80E that practically swallows up the penis during a tit fuck. If our families weren't so well acquainted, I reckon I would have tried to hook her up just to ravage those boobs.