Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
scissors is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Do not trust LOCAL FL website

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentboy78 View Post
Had my fair share of fake MR, FR, pics, in KL over the years. Grown very frustrated and kinda scared to call for outcall, not knowing what you will get.

I'm always a big fan of good massage with a little extra at the end or in between. In my recent adventure to Bukit Bintang last week, after so many years of not being there in action, I chance upon an OKT that provide very reliable service. Picture only shared by wechat upon request, depending on which masseuse is available. Pics have some photoshop but I say 90% similar.

Settled for Bella from Chongqing, medium height, looks 7.5 (grow to 9 over time for me), very fair and smooth skin (like baby skin). Very chatty lady in her late 20s, I think can talk for hours

2 hour massage at RM380, transport to hotel included, hj. No horse-run massage, really relaxing and the teasing is really heavenly! Can choose to do oil massage but I decide to do without oil ... it's the best choice cos I can really feel the smoothness of her skin, hands, legs, thighs, back.

Didn't ask if she could do other extra service, OKT says just negotiate. Anyway, I already feel extremely satisfying with the body + tantric massage + hj. Look forward to book again the next time I have my business trip to KL.

Those keen, please add wechat "miracle-2017". I'm just another satisfied client, no stakes and I would like to support this OKT that is sincere in providing genuine service for everyone.
Can share contact of the OKT bro?