Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for IVY - 5/5/2021 - 5pm
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=818244

After hesitating for so long (I was verified since last year so no issue on that), finally booked a girl for VPremium for the first time today.
Decided to take a risk and book Ivy despite no FRs.
No issues when booking her, instructions is very clear and professional and OKT instructed that he will give me directions at 4pm and he really did.

Location - 8.5/10

Private apartment with no security, though there was a few people siting/smoking outside so it was quite awkward when waiting lol. Best to sit at the benches in the park nearby while waiting. Apartment is big and spacious. The decor looks specially made for love making haha. even comes with a teddy bear(no joke)

Looks/Body - 9/10

OL looks with blonde hair, clean shaven, enhanced boobs unfortunately but some people might be into that, no clear visible tattoos other than a small pinkish one on her hand I think.
Pictures are definitely her.

FJ 9/10
BJ, kissing(no hardcore frenching) and catbath is nothing special but wow does she enjoy painting and FJ.
Her pussy is clean shaven and delicious and she allows fingering as well. Got to paint till she climaxes(grabbing my head while doing so).
FJ feels really genuine and not rushed (good if you like to start slowly and ramp it up from there)

Overall experience I will easily give it a 9/10.
Having all the Chinese angpai FLs not reply my messages at all(and the ones that do are photoshopped or fake) and the local/angmoh ones being way overpriced for me, VPremium is easily the best option right now. and hope his business will still be here after things gets back to normal.

Last edited by Skyzfire; 05-05-2021 at 09:37 PM.