View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
Went to Wood Bar on 7/1. Lots of girls outside and decided to give it a try.

Pick a version of a Thai Mia Khalifa (I have a thing for glasses). I do alright in the looks department and I saw she was keen when I picked her. Smiles and gives me a tight hug. Went upstairs SoP cleaning. Then kneels in front. Sucking was pretty good. Eye contact very good. I asked her if I could see her naked. No hesitation her clothes came off. Body was 6/7 but I didn’t mind. The GFE was there. I roamed with my hands as she sucked me. Massaged to get 3 fingers in her.

I asked how much for FJ. She said another 700baht. I managed to drop it 500 baht. Hahaha she was very loud. I think the other clients could hear her moan and scream.

FJ for like 10-15mins then I told her to finish with CIM.

Straight to her knees and sucked till I came. Best part was she kept sucking for about 1 min after I came. She swallowed.

I didn’t get her name. But GFE was 10/10. Nice bubbly personality and eager to please.
Seems like the one you got was Letter G?

https://www.woodbarbangkok.com/staff.html

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!