View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
http://beautycastle.org/lily-massage-hj-bj-sm/

Had a session with lily this morning , for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she not younger than her age and her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, apartment is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.

Overall a thumbs up on this lass, will be booking my RTM pretty soon, definitely recommend for bros here,u can text him by English
you mean text her? LOL

shes slow in her response. i know the location but she hasnt responded to my further messages... frankly it's quite annoying