Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AnNa(16W02)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
AnNa(16W02)....25yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Rooster)...demure feminine chio looker(by current gl150stds) wif an oblong shaped face, lovely drawn eyebrows,double eyelids, beautiful brown coloured doe eyes,shapely nose, soft lips, longish soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair....upclose and viewing her over a longer period appears more chio wif nu ren wei allure!....ard 170cm tall, vgd model ht by current gl150stds,shapely proportionate long legs....A cup boobs wif small light brown slight inverted nipples....slim proportionate bod(52kgwt), sexy shoulders wif a lovely shaped back, has slight Venus Dimples impression abv her ass(accurate indicator of her high sex drive), skin a tad dry though, has a star tattoo on her right upper back and an inscription tattoo on her left inner arm..... slight juicy perky ass + slight coccyx impression, gd bounce n cushion....pussy a tad bushy, small flaps, gets naturally v wet but no smell....has previous skin trade experience in GD....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high....sensual playful horny girlie chiobu tally.....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine....frenching turns into dfk n jap av frenching during hot fucking, passionate n sensuous wif gd eyecontact, shiok!

Prequel....mutual strip, raba, light french, frisky playful rub of pussy on me cock wif a cheeky grin on her face!...gd fun start!...must say her vgd ht is a refreshing change for stand up action!!

Shower....soapy raba, rub pussy on cock, frenching now becuming more intense as she got comfy wif me!....agn enjoyed her ht n long soapy legs caressing me

Bed....she on top, nice feel of her tits, bod, pussy, ass n legs....caressed n frenched, vgd.....light catbath......no ar but nice licks ard arse n perineum....vgd use of her long tongue licking sucking balls, cockshaft, cockhead n cock....pleasurable feeling n sight enhanced by her lovely long hair grazing on me bod + her beautiful brown doe eyes looking at me at times!.....bbbj takes her time, suction is quite gd, 3/4 head deepthroat, slurpy wet.....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v nice becuz enjoyed her sexy back view, stroked her lovely long hair n gazed at her chiobu face n beautiful eyes as she submissively bbbj.....

My turn...did me usual routine....v nice natural response fm her: moans; grimace face; hornily sticks out her tongue; hands caressing me; bod squirming; lovely long legs caressing me!....french now turns into dfk followed by intermittent jap av french as well, v shiok!!....seems like she enjoyed her neck being grazed, licked n sucked apart fm the std erogenous zones!.....great reaction to tonguefu as well, grinding her pussy in tandem to me licking n sucking of her clit/pussy....her pussy gets dripping wet easily, she coyly acknowledging this to me.....can finger her clit but she does not allow fingering of pussy....

Fj....natural hot passionate sensuous.....french/jap av french/dfk now on tap at all times, hands all over, gd eyecontact....v wet pussy neither tight nor loose...gd feel fit fuck n can take a pounding....all std positions + standing model fuck....doggie really enjoyed the sight n feel of her sexy shoulders/back n ass, turned her head to french....misch wif her ass on the edge of bed, her lovely long legs on me chest n shoulders, deep wet feel....asian cowgal she pumped me welll...ended wif a soothing masssage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk....got the looks; got the ht; got the long legs; delicious natural fuck, fun company n caring.....a 'steal' at Cat80 but best enjoyed for the full hour at Cat150....definite gem.....not for those into big tits though
Over exaggerated.if really as Fr means Anna cannot maintain her standard.it was rush and commercial and it's not a gf feel.maybe I m not her type but confirm stick to fellow bros regular rtf n she's only presentable n service is commercial no gf nor passionate enuf. Maybe chemistry not there so follow fr and manage it expectations n not go with high expectations n manage it with a pinch of salt .My true genuine experience. Maybe she can't maintain the standard or service as the FR in fellow bro FR .Sorry but no offence