View Single Post
Old 13-12-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
This is the major problem. I'm considering going to Cambodia for a break during next CNY because after waiting for so long, Indonesia still remains close 5o Singaporean, unlikely to go during coming CNY again. However i still can't decide whether to go or not. Beside high cost of traveling ( mainly because of expensive multiple PCR tests), Cambodia is completely strange place for me. Unlike in Indonesia, i don't know where to stay, eat and find girls (single man doesn't go for sightseeing). Also i don't know the situation there, is there any lockdown impose there ? Is the place to book girls open for business etc. No point to go there if can't book girl because places to get girls are closed like what happen in Geylang here. But can't find any update infro on Google search. Hope that i won't be struck here again during coming CNY again, dame boring.
Actually if not for the high cost u will confirm go take a look even if u are not sure.

To go cambodia actually u all can go expedia and search. They will come out with an instruction what to do but not guaranteee as the policies keep on changing.

The major stopping point is the PCR test. I think total of 2 needed and both are in singapore. The third one don't know need or not is the one coming back to SINGAPORE can do ART/PCR. CCB cambodia PCR cost 150 usd. NNB. Why do PCR when u all are not sure of the results too.