Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrozeFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
This is not in MacPherson mall but somewhere in the vicinity.
Went into this 2WO shop and had ML A massage me. It’s a very small curtain shop. Saw ML B snoozing on a massage bed and her body shape was hot.
Did the usual with ML A and got to the point of sucking and licking her big tasty boobs, as well as her fleshy butt.
She asked if I wanted tarma and I thought why not get that hottie in as well. So nego the price and second round of action begin.
ML A began sucking my cock while ML B slowly stripped and allowed me to explore her big pointy boobs (not as big as A but not far off). When I got to the butt, it was firm, shapely and fleshy and perky. I spent at least a good 5 mins just licking and sucking it. All this while getting a BJ from A and top body licking by B. Surrendered shortly after with my face still in B’s butt.
B commented that I love butts a lot and next time she will turn it into an ass session. For a guide on B’s body, check out this Malaysian Instagramer HK. Hoshino. She’s good to jerk off to on Insta.
First time trying tarma and glad I found such a good place to enjoy it at. Will def rtm
Hi bro, can pm me contact?