View Single Post
Old 19-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Actually I don't know what the fuss is all about.

OKT plays the role of middleman - advertising here and then arranging for the session. The additional is for the service rendered. Whether the girl from outside or from the forum - it is really immaterial.

There is no need to brain-wash the girls because it is pretty obvious the pros of having a OKT

I know a lot of these girls don't want the hassle of doing the arrangement themselves:

a) firstly they have to give their numbers to so many people if they are not under OKT(ok they can get another pre-paid card) but it is still a hassle
b) Secondly they have to deal with SMS/CALL to arrange - may not be convenient all the time cos they may be studying or family members with them
c) thirdly at least under OKT they have some form of protection - if for eg the guy didn't pay.. the okt can help to chase.

There are many pros for the girls. Anyway the additional cost is pass to us the consumer and not from the girls - so naturally they don't feel it.

At the end of the day we are the paying customer so we decide if the girl is worth that price.

And if bro really want to bring FL here and not to be disturbed by OKT, then they have to do the work of OKT for the girls, otherwise if the number of the girls are given out - naturally OKT will target them.

Well writing this post may not go well with some bros and they may zap me or think that I am OKT clone. Those who have read my FRs will know that I am not a clone. Zap me OK - please leave you nick behind and let me know the reason - I will not zap you back, don't worry.