View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post

I will not publish her name or the stable openly in this thread because this may be just one bad apple in that whole stable. I have tried other girls in this same stable and the experiences before this was acceptable or good.

!
why can't you name the girl so we won't suffer the same fate ?

Quote:
I still achieve my objective of warning those brothers who are really interested to avoid falling for the same ruse. ..
how did you achieve your objective if we don't know who to avoid ?

Quote:
My FR is meant to forewarn other brothers from falling into the trap.
If I blast her name openly in this thread, all she need to do is change her working name, change her profile photo and maybe even change stable the very next day... and she can go on conning samsters as a new arrival?
you'd be surprised how CSI some bro here are , once the girl kena blackmark , change simi lan also counter check