View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Very good analysis and well written...

In fact, VB had been going overseas to prostitute themselves for the past 20 years and they were all over every major cities...

The younger gen of VBs had been well educated and sophisticated...but culturally they had remain pretty much ssame....

If want to have VB wife best go live in Vietnam to select...simply no other choice no....those who learn foreign languages like Manadarin, English, Japs etc were all targeting foreigners....

Modus operadi remained similar that is to get men to voluntarily give them money...just similar to robert carrot head or atm...

@shiroi - support this thread and you will salivate for those young VBs I shared..

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=633331&page=351

Well said too, these are very true based on the recent years VB spreading like wild fires not in SG but other countries.
SG started to have VB in very late 90s close to Y2000.
From there, they had been stronghold in entertainment joints with PRC beaten hand downs etc ...
Never in our KTV culture, one nationality gal lasted for really so long,
And With the fresh SYT VB getting more n more here esp since years back "First Club" one of those also created spark with huge wild fire...haha
This few years even "SPA" was with sweet SYT VB too...
Believed VB will still be stronghold for next 5-10 years lol...
*** VB are lovely girls, had to admit it, tons of man lost mindset control when VS VB ... some money lost, some cheated and many stories...
But ofcos there are still some good cases with happy ending ...
Care to note too, HCM economy improved so much n fast these few years, well also thanks our Mr Yusof Ishak Dollars for contributing in many ways

*** For those really wana find Real Viet Love, u had to walk the ground in Saigon ... Fate or Fated ... in your hand ... (pls KTV or Spa gai are out of consideration unless Limited Edition) ...
*** Update: Past 5-10 years, Many Tay Ninh Province gai had married to SG too.... If u notice those "Marry Agency" 50% more from this province ..just an info.
*** For me: My previous adventure journey was in Tien Giang Province since Y2005.
*** Play hard but Play Smart ...OOP ... VB SYT Looks do kills ok,,, control control hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)