View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I can confirm. Foreigner price was 300.. guy asked me what my type is.. I sort of got what I wanted.. they sent me to a room
To wait where other anmas use as a blind massage room.. it wasn’t because I’m not Korean cause two others guys in there were Korean.. the locker room didn’t seem to have drinks available like at fish..

Guy calls my number and takes me up to the “club” which is really a hallway and like five other guys getting blown. My girl takes me to my chair and starts working on me.. another comes by and starts kissing my nipples and when I went for her tits with my hands my girl took my hand and put it on hers.. maybe not allowed? The girl working on the guy next to me switches and blows me a bit before my girl comes back and puts on a cap and rides me for a bit.. she then takes me to a smoking room and offers me a drink with another guy and his girl.. all butt naked.. so you better be comfortable letting everything hang out around a bunch of people.. I think we were waiting for a room to open up.. she then takes me to a table shower room in the back of a bedroom where some guy is banging his chick.. table shower nuru gel action with some rimming.. washes up again and then to the now empty bedroom where we finish..

If you’re looking for that kind of experience.. the girls seem to give good service.. however I don’t recommend the place with the price hike and also I got to see all the girls and honestly not a single one was that attractive imo.. they were all pretty old.. late 30’s with that heavy Korean working girl makeup.. I think you know what I mean.. kinda tan with a lot of foundation… white eyeliner? Eye shadow? It’s hard to say… if you google what the a rld walkthrough looks like the women sort of look like that.. too much makeup and not very natural looking.. most were more thick instead of skinny like I like them..

You can decide for yourself whether or not you want to give it a try but that’s basically what you’ll get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
Don’t go to dao anma for now

Foreigners only 300 1s straight to room

Jap and local can do club system 2s