Old 07-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

For those interested in kiss bangs.. I went to a few recently.. hot date kiss at sillim had by far the best girls.. I went to three at Sillim are hot date, kiss 21, and all loving kiss… was rejected by hera for not being Korean..

kiss 21 mostly has two girls working during the day.. the better looking is Jisoo.. she’s okay looking but not that hot.. 30k bj 50k hj.. 150k fs.. the other girl I gave a shot to even though the male worker didn’t recommend her.. she was pretty awful looks wise… very friendly.. looks terrible.. forgot her name..

All loving.. first girl wasn’t my type.. asked to switch.. second girl had a cute face but body wise is bigger than I like.. but she’s not like really fat.. some of you may like girls with more meat like her.. she did have a very cute fave.. spoke good English and was very friendly.. name is sodam..

Hot date had the best girls I felt.. prices the same everywhere and bomi was thicker but attractive.. hye na was okay also.. but I didn’t like her as she had kind of a weird affinity for dry humping and seems to like it and want you to do it.. she also wouldn’t take off her top which I didn’t like..

Kiss time in hongdae had higher prices.. both girls I saw and also from previous experience quite 50hj 100bj and 150fs.. first girl they sent me was whoa big… like really big… immediately turned her away and asked for second girl who was better but not that hot.. friendly and seemed into the session.. name was yeseo.. came back a second time since I had good experiences here previously.. got a girl named
Doah.. she was better looking but also not slim like I like but was very friendly..

Sistar seems closed.. many of the other ones at sillim look closed and the other one at hongdae by kiss time also looks closed.. if anyone know of any others, please post or pm me directions and locations.. I’d love to check them out and can provide a fr.