View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wochao99 View Post
Fucked the first Korean woman in my life. Went to YDP RLD last night, around 9pm. The first lady that i approached on can speak some English but do not accept foreigners. The second lady (early to mid 30s) I approached cannot speak English but accept foreigners. Luckily i know some basic Korean from years of watching K-drama and Variety shows.

After inside the room, she ask for 100k payment and ask me to undress myself, while she go to pee at the toilet. When she come back, she used some wet tissue to wipe my dick and BBBJ me. After about 3 minutes of BBBJ, she asked me whether i want to use condom or not (Of course I want to LOL). She then asked me to fuck her in missionary position for a few minutes before I finished her in doggy style.

She then helped me to dress up and offered me to use the toilet, before i bided goodbye to her.

Btw, if kissbang is 90k an hour room fee plus 150k FJ for an early 20s student, it is a better deal than this 100k 15 minutes for an early to mid 30s lady LOL
Lucky you kept the helmet on. Most of them don't wear when riding locals and they just blow it all inside. Usually the girl goes to the toilet to clear out the remnants before servicing you.