View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
I've been only to Tommy's place twice.

First in 2009 in my early GL cheonging days. That time, Tommy was very polite and accommodating to me. Making sure I was comfortable in the waiting room, personally attended to me, and even recommended me one of his gals who was just done serving a customer. But at that time, I was much younger and stupidier, and I felt a bit turned off going with that gal after seeing the previous guy walks off. and that time I was having a massive crush with a schoolmate, and I requested a gal with features similar to my crush. lol. I remember Tommy called the gal from another house, and he even went to the room with me, and told the gal how I was new and I didn't speak lots of Chinese like briefed the gal before the door closed lol.

Second visit to tommy was in 2015, when I read very tempting FR about CK who bros said gave CIM. Indeed she gave CIM
my favourite at Tommy place was Malaysian DaDa and PRC FeiFei

both are so yummy 😋