Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guidance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, I have added you on Line. I used to chiong BKK since beginning of 2022 when required to quarantine in Hotel till PCR result out. During that time ladies at Thermae asking for 2000 LT. But once border fully opened their rate became 3000 only for ST. Is just a supplier & demand concept.

FL Ladies in Pattaya rate are more economical. Their damage range are from 3000 to unlimited rate for super model & white collars ladies.
Ever since Hollywood disco has closed, they form few Line group with all ladies willing to work as FL. Most of them their rate for LT is 5000 and ST 2000-3000. The difference between them and Thermae ladies is the Line group leader will arrange their ladies to meet up for dinner or drinks before we decide whether to book them. The leader will post all those ladies photo who fix our requirements for us to choose. Once we have chooses she will arrange for the ladies to meet us.if we rejected just pay the lady 500 as taxi fare. Once the deal is ON, the ladies will pay 500 commissions to the leader.
I always meet them at FIN restaurant when l was in Pattaya. Will always get the only VIP room with aircon

Bro PM you already