View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thats was one of my biggest worry.More police may means more of them eyeing for "money" this festive season and thats in the name of protecting the tourists. I think i am more afraid of those corrupted policemen than the terrorist,hehehe..

I always keep this set of Batam telephone number stated below with me whenever i visit Batam:

In case one day things like the below happen to me:

And i read about the solution provided by another bro to the above :

It pays to read and seek for solution to a problem faced...of course the author of the post is talking about Jakarta,but lets not forget there is a Singapore Consulate in Batam as attached above...read on :

Tho all the quoted post above here were more than 11 years old with some coming to 12 ,but all these streetsmart basics will always be valid for the many years to come for any Batam travellers.

Another more than 11 years old advise...

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...6&postcount=36
Thanks for the lists, but not sure useful a not as i think over there the police look at s eleven rather than being fair.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily