View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Ok. here are some details how I got to know her, typically from work.

We don't talk that much online like close friend type..

She has been here for almost I guess a year or two already due to border close she has to stay here no choice however she manage to find work here to extend her work pass.

Suddenly last month valentine's day she asked me out for a date, at the same time we celebrate both our birthday together as it's close to each other.

On the date itself, everything seems to be smooth and good, gave a pair of sneakers as a present spontaneously.
She looks happy and surprised from the gift. Most of the time she compliment about me and talks a lot of positive things straightforward,
keeping it real during the conversation and I just listen and contribute talk a bit here and there, so far no red flags such as (eg. bringing up her ex or something and other problems) to spoil the mood.

We hang out in the restaurant from early afternoon till halfway almost dinner time then she went to her relatives' house to bai nian,
so I waited for her as she say after that visit she has no plans, so she came back and find me we went to another bar to chill out,
till then late night she started to initiate deep heart-to-heart talks whereby she started open up to me she has a illness and I asked her what is it she said it's vaginal infection telling me she don't always bring this up suddenly as she does not want to look sympathetic from others (she's 24 btw)
To wrap up the night she even told me, she decide to hang out with me coz I'm worth of her time..... unlike any other guys she think twice beforehand.....

That night went well and she told me I can confide in her if anything arises and she indirectly planned another date telling me she wanna visit somewhere that can get out of sg temporary like pulau ubin so we can continue hang out and progress further...
Afterwards then I sent her home to the bus stop and we left.

Cut story short. After that date I felt good actually thinking it's the first time we have the same personality, able to click and our minds somewhat think alike wise,
we could possible develop this friendship further if both sides could make things work. And I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Pardon me, It's been awhile since I dated, I do not have a girlfriend before and plus the pandemic I didn't interact with a girl in such manner for a long time. Thus feeling this way.

Sounds too good to be true?

Unfortunately something came up along the way. Guess what? I happen to caught her selling the pair of sneakers I gave her as a present online.....

I felt cheated thinking all that the sweet talks she gave me during the date itself like it felted "she's the one" + we have been known for almost 10 years that kind of feeling..... Or is she just some girl with a glib tongue? I don't know...

Even though I do not expect anything in return from this since we barely know each other in real life more than a day,
thankfully I told myself this might be just telling me what kind of girl she is.
I texted her to see if she is honest about it like if shoes fits etc. She admitted that it does not suit her, said she is looking for something else to trade (she lied) where actually she is still selling it for money.....
Then awhile I moved on and accept the fact this just happened right in front of my eyes.

So bros/love experts out there I wanna ask, are malaysian girls really materialistic and like to emotionally manipulate people for their own gains?

From this episode, even though I've already somewhat know what kind of person she is from her behavior,
Sorry I know this might be a silly question. Should I just move on from that problem she has and continue hanging out with her?
As humans are not perfect and do make mistakes at times..... Just want to have some opinions.
From my experience with Malaysian women... all of those I met wants money. Who doesn't? Right?

All of those i met, do not have intention to go far. If you know how to analyse their behaviour, you'll know what I mean.