View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Alas the lights turned green and I quickly sped away to our destination. My girl scolded me for the awkward moment but also confess that she felt excited and horny while exposing. Bloody horny girl. Reached the heavy vehicle park and quickly parked in between two heavy vehicles and proceed to the back seat.

We wasted no time. I quickly unzip and took out my cock and we went down onto each other in 69 position. I was busy licking her wet pussy while her head was bobbing up and down, working on my cock.

While in 69 position, I thought I heard some noises and some one was saying "这边有". I was like fucked, that's it for the night. I look out and managed to see that there was a group of 3 young secondary kids, probably cycled there and trying their luck to peep some actions. However when I look at my girl, she is still continue sucking me. It was then I realised that she probably didn't hear anything. I decided not to tell her and continue, so long they didn't do anything stupid (Back then camera phone also very lousy quality).

After about 5-10 mins in 69 position, she sat up and lower her wet, slippery pussy onto my cock and started fucking me, with her exposed breasts bouncing up and down. It must be a treat for these kids watching the pair of cup D boobs bouncing and her orgasm slutty look. We continued fucking and moaning in this position until I was about to cum. Sat her down on the seat and I cum on her face with her eyes closed (so she still didn't realise we were being peeped). The boys saw that we were ending and quickly cycled off too.

Once done, we quickly cleaned ourselves up before making our way back. That was our first time exposing and doing it in outdoors. However she didn't know that even her sex act was exposed, until the next time...

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:16 AM.