View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

A pity lah. HV at such a good location oppo KSL yet the service is so so nia. If u stay at HV with family can sneak out for a quickie. Walk in once just to quick release and another couple times go straight to room (thru online pimp, no spa and canteen access) somehow not feeling the girls.

VIP in a run down mall. I think they can be anchor tenant besides the store mart and mrDIY. U get what u see but service can defer. Some girls don’t allow kissing.

M. Last time before open, the gals housed upstairs I just go knock. Now seems like all must go thru the M boss. Go to a room with the staff and they ask the gal to come mirror.

Don’t know why I like the thrill of door knocking. Haha. Picked a young local with mosaic face but she look milf in person. Didn’t justify the $ so went to another viet and we fuck passionately. Also these gals don’t seem to chase you away if they not busy or i thick skin. The one I went made my legs wobbly after the session LOL. I think I fucked her for over 30minut and she never black face.