Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
rogerfive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

FR for Mi Xue

1.7m girl from southern China. She wore heels and looked really tall.

She was wearing a monochrome short dress that showed off her slim legs.

When we entered the room, there was a cute round bed with mirrors on the walls and ceiling.

Proceeded for bath. She bathed me thoroughly with a back rub while in the shower and proceeded to clean the tip of the penis.

After shower, she guided me to lie on my tummy and gave me a cat bath. She licked my shoulders, back, backside, legs, and then an anal rim and lick. She was very sensual while using her nipples to have contact over some areas of the body.

The massage continued when I turned over with her licking and sucking on my nipples while her nipples rubbed against my tummy. She then went on to suck on my cock, with lots of moaning and saliva sucking sounds. She gave the signal to proceed with me above.

I indicated that I wanted to go down on her and she agreed. Her clean shaven vagina was welcoming as I proceeded to lick and paint her. I had continued to lick her including the inner thighs and nearby creases.

She felt relaxed and I was happy that she was satisfied with what I was doing, moaning and moving to estacy. Next, I went into her in missionary position and pumped in that position until I came.

The overall experience was pleasant and she was smiling and friendly during the session.

In summary, following points:
Looks (7/10), fair skin with not so sharp features
Body (8/10), tall (I like) and slim
Massage (7/10), sensual
BBBJ (9/10), very strong sucking pattern
FJ (8/10), feels tight enough

Also saw Da Da, Qi Qi and Yo Yo while I was there.

First FR. Please support me with the points system.

I have been on the scene for some time but mainly a reader. I would like to share my experiences and hopefully all readers can benefit too from the sharing.

Thanks.