View Single Post
Old 25-02-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Good evening,

What an auspicious night!

'Guru' Allen just sent me this article. Actually, I have read something very similar before.

It's good to read it again.
Here Is How to Get DUMPED

Don Juan,

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. And it is an instant turn-off for women.

When you act in a jealous fashion you tell her that you don't feel worthy of her love and that you're worried she will find one of the many, many guys out there who are better than you.

Not to mention the fact that jealousy is an incredibly annoying personality trait. Which definitely will not help you.

Project Confidence

Never forget that women are attracted to confidence in men.

If a woman realizes that you lack confidence, then she will lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she won't love you, as respect is a prerequisite for love.

Every time you act like a jealous idiot, you deservedly lose more of that respect. And she will start to look around for someone better. Someone more confident and less jealous.

Now, don't try to tell me that you're the jealous type not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about this girl. Or because you can't trust her.

I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Your Insecurity

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity. Your lack of confidence. Your feelings of inferiority.

It's your problem. It has nothing to do with her.

(And if you really can't trust this girl, then why waste your time. Find someone that you can trust.)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Do This!

Well, since you know that when you act in a jealous fashion you push her away from you, and when you act in a confident fashion you draw her toward you, then it's simple really.

ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Do not try to control her.

Don't complain when she goes out with her friends instead of you. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with an old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club if she wants to.

Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous, because most men are not Don Juans like you) will actually draw her to you.

By doing this, you brilliantly turn a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

Opportunities to Shine

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as opportunities to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start to feel those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous — remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

It is powerful stuff.

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.