View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Episode 5..

pillow talks…

As I move towards my wife, she hug me saying : " I love you dear"

I replied : Love you too
I adjust the pillow and lay down sideway facing my wife... sensually stroking her naked horny body, smooth as ever..

Me : Did you plan this with D?

"Y" : Hmmm, only half of it..the ices party part..

Me : How about second part, where you hold each other back to here..

"Y" : That's D plan, ...dear you not angry right...infact we get intimate a few months ago, remember, that months you have to work late, that's when we get closer, cos I didn't go back for dinner and straight down to kopi shop with D waiting…

Me : Wow, looks like you got planning, did you intend to let him fuck as you get closer.. to him…

"Y" : Hmmm…...yess dear…… Tonite is second time……….sorry dear without letting you know …

Me : Oh well, whatever happened had happened. Tell me more about last few months first fuck..

"Y" : hmmm dun wan…...you always listen halfway and shoot out before I end my story…….

We hug each other to slhand as we are getting tired…

Zzzzzzxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We were awaken by the chirping of birds outside the corridor.. The room we sleeping is along the corridor with those half glass half metak window shutters, the lower metak shutters were closed with the upper glass shutter half closed.. that's why we could hear birds chirping,...not to loud sweet music, guess it's those sparrow chirping away..
I look over the glass shutter opening , beautiful Christmas blue sky, ( sometimes when you ly down and look at the clear blue sky, it's so refreshing..
I look over to my wife, she's sleeping so sweet so innocent just like decent next door girl..

Me : Dear (as I tap her sweet face kissing her forehead..)

"Y" : hmmm what time dear,..
Me : You tired???( I was with a hard on and wanted to climb on top of her)..eh, 6:30am.
"Y" : Let me sleep for another 30mins, …

As I hug her to sleep more, "J" open the door, as she open it, I show her the shhh sign, putting my middle on my lips..she point back middle finger to me..thereafter she enter and whisper to me,....
"J" : Dear, What you want for breakfast..?
Me : Hum Chee pan..
She hit my chest as I said that..
"J" : Quick la, don't play….
Me : Ok ok, chee cheing fun and oorh kueh, 2 packets, all sauce. Bye, Go go.

She kiss me as she pinched my nipples..such a notti wife that D have.

Not long after, 30 mins had pass, and wifey automatic wake up as if she got her alarm in her pussy..I slide my hand down her inner thigh and towards her pussy, she is so wet.. Guess her wet pussy wake her up..

Me : Ok dear go wash up as I go to corridor for a smoke, ( I then wear a short that given to me when J enter the room to ask me what I want for breakfast.)

She put on her T-shirt and proceed to kitchen bathroom..

I was thinking to myself, fuck where got tooth brush, she sure will ask D as J went out to buy breakfast( this is a must have wife, to buy breakfast when you laze on bed)

As I went out to corridor to smoke, I could hear my wife calling…

"Y" : My dear D, where is the toothbrush for us..
"D" : It's in our bathroom come to my room bathroom…

Knn, immediately I knew she will get fuck again…

To be continue

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder