Old 13-07-2007, 10:44 AM
MILF-Hunter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Yo Bro ...

Though, it's been a long time since my retirement on this ... but however, lately feel like having some itchy fun. hanks for DD info...

I was there doing reki ..... at 3:00pm .... the place pack with those matured man with PRC hanging around selling .... kuaci. Damn ... too much PRC wondering around .... couldn't pick one .... and rush in time.

So I thought dropping by again at 7:00pm again later. I was hopping around ...getting a drink for refreshment ... watching Astro also. The PRC keep poping around selling kuaci... asking me interested to buy... But I told them I dont like kuaci ... I would like Xigua but not now....

About 8:00pm I finally pick a MILF PRC ... chat for a while. Then I get another 2 more of her friends. So altogether 3 PRC with discounted price at RM80.00 each .... As I havent tried 4some ....

In actual fact the events was very farkup ... as there's no cooperation from all of them.... Just Keep on fxxx and fxxx ..... By the hit the third round .... There's no mood as I just keep myself pumping .... till nothing cum out.

Overally the event was d@mn lousy. The only things ... there's too many boobs to play and suck ....

So my little hunter advise... Forget about the MILF there. I would rather looking for a Chinese FL for a LT itchy relation. More sensual session ..... Got any new kang tou on this .... Let me know ...