View Single Post
Old 14-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Da d Dy's G i r l ~ 21yo SYT ~ Xiao Dou 小豆豆

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
actually i don't even have to explain to you, are you TS?
but just want to make things clear. me and my friend book differences date of cause, and she did confirm the appointment on the day before. but me and my fren always have the same habit to reconfirm the appointment when close to the time we set with the person. my fren did not when to the location to wait for her, but my fren piss off that due the day b4 she already confirm with my fren and she didn't bother to reply my fren msg if she not going to meet or any reason, when my fren trying to reconfirm the appointment with her!
as for me i trusted her so much, after my work i travel from holland V to her near by place, so i ca wait for her msg then i can book room when she reply my msg..but she didn't reply after an hours!i keep calling n msg after every min! my work place is very far from where she stay!! i make my effort and this is what i get?! so if you don't know anything pls dun jump into conclusion saying people wan to do threesome or wat alright! if you care of her so much go check with her la! or better still i print out me and my fren sms and show you wat we msg her???
Chill it bro Your england very chim catch no ball leh, so far she give me no problem with my appointment and had a good session, that why puzzling mah. Keke

I didn't know you can trust someone barely less than a week. Sibei tok gong.

Sommore can call and msg every min for HOURS lagi impressive, very good to spam people handphone meh. i thought you should double confirm before going down to location on both sides.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection