View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

this is aso the first time i saw a women's tit.

Me and three classmates, three guys and a gal poteng class to play mahjong .. while shuffling cards, Jean was too vigor. Neh nah accidently pop out from her blouse. guess her bra very loose. "A" cup and very the pink one!

best part is Jean never realised it, my two other classmates noticed it but act blur. got to admit, i very stupid and buay chai. i want to see yet also want to tell her (in two minds).

Finally say, i see "yi tong" (one ball). jean blur as got no "yi tong" mahjong tile discard. she got the hint and very coolly put back her pair in her blouse.
nothing was mentioned and said afterward. all act blue and continue playing as if nothing happen.

then later at the kopi tiam (after jean left), i kena jialat from friend for opening my big mouth!

PS: i did try to buaya jean but no success. she now marry ang mo and have one kid liao - and until today i still remember how her tit looks like!