Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
deenyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AKI --- seduction

Area: very central. The G area

Outlooks: Quite fair. Cutesy next door girl looks... She looked super familiar... realised she was here before actually.. reminds me of that ah lian in poly that love to club with a hot bod

Bod: She's quite petite. under 160. good body.

DFK: planted many kisses all over me.. initially she didnt want to french but after she warm up and got some KC, managed to have some tongue fighting but nothing intense.

Tits: A good set of Bs. That are quite firm... the power of youth.... she's like a dynamite. small but power. details below...

FJ FJ FJ FJ FJ: So we took a nice hot shower together and while in the shower, she cleaned me up nice and good.. rubbed her youthful boobies all over me and gave me a quick and strong BBBJ in the shower. Her pussy is well trimmed and i brushed my hand across it and felt her goose bumps.. hehe. after the BBBJ, we went to the room together and i just laid down on the bed edge like a king and she sashayed towards me and got down on her knees and sucked on me like a girl sucking her lollipop. Just thinking about it now gives me a hard on.
After a while, after i shiok already, i pointed for her to lie on the bed and i dived into that wet pussy.. i gave it a nice big long lick from bottom to top and felt her goose bumps again.. i knwe this girl wants a good pussy licking and stuck in one finger as i painted her... very good surround sound as she was playing with her boobies. BTW, she has really nice nipples that are so hard and suckable. her hands roamed all over and she started pulling a bit of my hair.. this girl is ready to get fucked.
i took a condom and capped.. i closed her legs and lifted them up and enjoyed the sight of my cock disappearing into her tight young pussy.. very wet... can see the shiny wet juices.. such a glorious sight! i wanted to remain in control this round so after a while, i turned her to her side and with her legs still closed, pounded her really hard and fast and saw her closing her eyes and moaning really loudly... finally lay her on her back again and placed her legs on my shoulder and hit pummel speed and pulled out and came all over her body.... damn shiok!

we laid together and rested for a bit and then took a quick shower and back onto the bed where we tcss. English quite good wor. Understand that she is actually someone that quite likes sex but this is subjective la, need to be able to KC la. which is precisely what i did lah..

so we were lying down facing each other and then, she suddenly squeeze her tits together and asked me to suck them. ho say liao, i know this girl is ready to be drilled again.... we kissed a little bit and i moved my hand down and her legs auto open... haha... could not resist and faster went down on her... she was a bit surprised but then a few good long licks and she was back on her back enjoying my tongue. this time i put in 2 fingers and i rested on the floor and pulled her to the bed edge. after a while, my cock was really hard and my balls were aching so i laid on the bed and she capped me and lowered herself onto me... i like it that she wasnt kneeling with me in the middle but she was like squatting down, like taking a pee.. so when i tilt my head up, i can see my cock slowly and with friction, disappearing into her glorious pussy.... this girl wanted to be in control because after a while, i wanted to come up and she pushed me back down! so i wet my thumb and rub her clit and suddenly, she started moaning really loudly and then her pace was so quick and then we both came together... she laid on top of me trying to catch her breath and then told me to come and fuck her again. on liao lor, KC already so sure will be the next few great fucks for the week.

TOP NOTCH girl with OVER THE TOP service.

confirm rtf.