View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 21
Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Was in JB recently and couldn’t resist the temptation to check out Little Saigon after all these years. Surprised to see it being expanded into 2 shoplots.

Arrived around 5ish and glad to see only 2 guys waiting at the sofa, maybe for their favorites bah! I just paid RM198 entrance fee, stated my preference to OKT and let him arrange whoever was free then.

Was led up the middle stairs to individual rooms with proper doors and en-suite toilet. I personally like this hardware upgrade from the earlier curtain type partitions and dirtied shared bathrooms. Here’s my brief FR:

Face - MILF 40+
Height - 150+
Body - Average with a bit of tummy
Boobs - B+, maybe C-?
Massage - 7/10, with strength and using her knees to press on those acu-point
B2B - 7.5/10 Hardworking, can feel her eagerness to please
GFE - 9/10 Despite the communication breakdown (she spoke only a little bit of Chinese) her body language and attitude showed her excellent GFE
Tips - I gave her an extra RM50 for her hard work in massaging and excellent GFE.
RTF - Highly probably so as to build up the rapport, but alas! I forgot her number! So may need to start from scratch again

Perhaps JB Cheongsters may try out Little Saigon again to report on other available ladies bah! Happy Chionging!