View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post

This her card and address.
Hehehe...bro, the way you post it is like helping the place to advertise their girls.

If you take a look at the Hallo Kitty thread (as well as those advertiser thread inside FL Dome/s inside SBF), you may have unknowingly be posting like an "forum advertiser", hehehe...., except you are not paying the forum and you don't own any portion/s of their prostitution business.

I think many here would be awaiting for mod/admin to approve the way you post here. So they can also post like you and no need to pay the forum, hehehe...

Nevertheless, the place (Hera booking joint) to find the girls you shared were already in this thread before (few months ago).

Name of shop is called Hera.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=18009

Its a new booking joint. Photo of shop attached too (with its info to locate them) on below link.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=...hera&page=1207

Nelly is one of the Mami who would bring her girls to your group (via her Ipad without photoshop-ing) so you won't even need to even visit the booking joint.

I am just sharing some extra info, yet without quoting your key photo-ed content (since you already shared this much here) to avoid getting my post being removed thereafter, hehehe.... if i share i go there to book girls before and at a very much lower rate....hmm...ok, ok...will share this in another time (just walk in to get the best rate without taxi driver will do).

Have a blessed good Lunar New Year.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info