View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to budget so girls and FLs won't bankrupt you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
How abt only spending on WL using investment income? That will naturally set a cap, and you won't spend from your hard earned capital
if you bought tesla before the split. that is alot of money to be spent on pussies still.

Well, what i learnt is that this hobby is like lottery but with no hope of getting anything back. Unless, u KC the girl until she gives free all the time.

So, like what insurance agents will tell you; how much cash can you set aside without needing them (forever in this context).

ie, salary - loans - food - transport - monthly savings...etc = golden amt for hobby.

That will be the golden amount for this hobby.