Old 19-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang has seen better days

I think the decline is not because of covid. The real culprit is actually the rapid rise of Smartphone and Instagram and other apps in general, now it of course includes things like OnlyFans and Tiktok.

I noticed the decline really hit hard in 2015.

From 2008-2012 it was still the good days where CAT150 was indeed PREMIUM Bonks. At that time, even randomly going in to CAT150 Houses and ask for any girls, I remember last time I always got hot and sexy girls with tip top services that included Catbath, French Kiss, and AR. and most of the time, I was able to always get 2 shots in each CAT150 sessions without any issue.

In this period, it was also the golden years of this forum. Walking in randomly to the houses was already decent enough. But surfing this forum that time really ensured without a shadow of a doubt you'd get the pinnacle of the angpais giving you unforgettable bonk exp for the lifetime literally

Notable gals around this period were Moon, Chu Chu (v1), Jenny, Lu Lu (v1, Jia Yi, Qiu Xiang, etc.

Then in 2014-2016 the decline started to hit hard. This time can no longer randomly just ask for CAT150, really had to carefully scour this forum so hard to identify the angpais that you can really feel in the air that their numbers were fast declining.

Let's not forget also that time, this forum was extremely rife with dramas and also fake FRs promoting certain girls as "angpais" but actually nothing to shout about. Fell into this trap probably at least 4-5 bonks that I can remember.

It's already hit and miss. CAT150 was starting to fill up with lower standards that were CAT100 and even CAT80 back in 2008-2012.

If you scour the forum carefully and hard enough, I remember I was able to get notable gems from this period, but even then most of these "gems" don't give their "full service" at the 1st bonk. U need to RTF at least once to unlock the "full service range" like Frenching especially. Frenching was getting rare at this time, especially in the 1st sessions

Notable girls at this period: Rong Rong, Wan Wan, Ding Ding, Chu Chu (v2), Emily, Yang Yang, An Qi Er, Paris, etc.

After 2016 especially the period right before COVID it's starting to get painful. CAT150 was pretty much CAT100 at best in terms of quality and standards.