View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Asian Women Fuckability Index

What is the Bros' view on how desirable Asian women are based on their nationality. In other words, which Asian women would you like to fuck by order of best (No 1) to 10, as less desirable. If Chinese girl, can also state by nationality.

My top 10:

1) Hong Kong Chinese girls - Hands down the most desirable for me. These women know how to make up and look after themselves and pretty themselves up and make their men look shiok when going out on date. They are also quite accommodating in bed, and know the score. i.e. after you spend some money on them during the date, they know what is expected of them afterwards. Hint: Fucking

2) Korean girls - they also know how to take care of their looks and have minor cosmetic surgery to enhance them. Some are nutjobs, but if you they like you, they will fuck you with enthusiasm. They have the northern china nice facial features.

3) Japanese girls - Either classified as frigid witches or slutty bitches. The slutty bitches type are damn willing to try anything, even angmo and black cocks. They are accommodating in bed, but the squealing sound they make getting pounded is sometimes an annoyance.

4) Vietnamese girls - Petit and also willing and accommodating. My experience with them is they are concerned that you have a good time in bed with them. I would bring them home to meet my parents. Most of them are sweet that way.

5) Indian girls - I have to specify Northern Indian girls and not southern indians. So, its those punjabi girls. the modern ones are very pretty, light skin, and they have the body of an angmo with big tits.

6) Malay girls - What can I say. The right minah is great to bang in the sack, and usually more open minded a singapore chinese girl for example.

7) Singapore Chinese girl - The right one is a good fuck. Although, as a rule, I find they are not as skilled in bed as a Thai or a Pinay. Unless u are an angmo or foreigner, then they will do anything u want.

8) Thai girls - LOS girls are very nice and the ones I had were pretty and also had nice bodies.

9) Pinay girls - Also, on the same scale as Thai girls but can speak english. Surprisingly, some pinays are excellent in the boob area.

10) China Chinese girls - really depends on where they come from. I find Southern chinese girls and those from smaller cities like Kunming is ok. Other ones are really fucking bad. I mean put some make up on and shave your armpit. That is the least u can do before a date. They are aggressive and always trying to find out about your job, how much you earn, etc. I hate that.

Maybe Bros have a different ranking.

Honourable mentions to Taiwanese, Indonesian minah, and Malaysian chinese girls too