View Single Post
Old 16-04-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
For me all positions are relatively more of the same. The only difference is cowgal position, that's why many WLs, especially non Ang pai and bad service ones usually they just want to force u to do this position so u finish as fast as possible.

But for me, the ideal scenario is if you have 2 shots session. The most ideal is, 1st shot is CIM or COB, and then rest for a while, and 2nd shot lasts long.

If 1st shot is also FJ, then the 2nd FJ could be very close call and only the best Ang Pais will have the patience and accommodate you to finish the 2nd shot properly. Some gals will just give u blackface and leave u hanging and not complete teh 2nd shot

If they only allow 1 shot, then the best I could do is to change positions frequently, but then again, some gals might express unhappiness because of this as they know it's a trick to prolong yourself from finishing
I thought alot of the girls are lazy to ride and will ask you to do all of the work?