View Single Post
Old 31-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!
Talking A Gal that gives u GF FEELINGS

Good things must share with the bros here…since it’s so long ago since I share…;P. Come across a prc and her service is really number one. It’s been so long that I have the GF feelings and while making out with her, she really feel like your gf. Keep the story short… after I got a room in 81 in geylang, sms her my room number, and she turns up within 5 mins. After I open the door, a fair sweet looking gal smiles at me. She really had the gal next door look. After she came in, give me a hug, look me in the eyes and give me a kiss on my lips…wow. We then undress and proceed to the bath room and IT IS NOT SOP. We hug and kiss while bathing and licking each others nipple and when my hand move down to her lower lips, it already wet…and it’s not the water from the shower…I can feel the difference..
We then proceed to the bed and hug each other like long lost lover. We started to french and touch all over and then I just ask her to lie back and relax. Use my tongue to slowly lick from her back, to her butt and down her legs and you can see that she is enjoying it, moaning softly. (Ya..I am really servicing her..can’t help it..her skin is so smooth and fair!) Turn her around and she just grab my face down to hers and start frenching… I slowly disengage and start using my tongue to move down to her nips and that’s when she gets louder. Then move to her bush and she is so wet! Work on her lower lips for a good 10 mins then starts inserting one, then two fingers in her while still licking her g-spot..the juice just flow freely down my hand. Shift position cos my tongue is tire liao and just use two fingers to pump her. By now she is very loud! Though she is not a squirter, but her juice really flows…very very wet. The bed is wet! After a while, she sort of shivers and I know that she came. After I redraw my fingers she basically sack down, look at me dreamily and smile. She then move down to my didi and swallow it into her mouth…feels like heaven. Then she cap me and starts riding. To cut the story short, change a few position and came. She really takes her time…no rush…and the overall session took 1 hr.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (slim…no tummy…very fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 ( B cup…one inverted nip, but overall a nice handful)
Damage: $80 one shot, hotel & rubber ur own.
RTF: She will be gone in another 3 weeks, I WILL RTF at least once every week!!!
Those bros interested can drop me a msg…but to protect this Gem, will only give to bros who often post and got some points.