Old 18-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
EC Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

[QUOTE=ahtecklim;2393884]Many old birds here can tell you about Bangkok. Many also chiong Pattaya but for some reason not much is written about the seaside town. I used to chiong bangkok but moved when Mr T had his crackdown. Bars closing , the mercenery gals but what did it finally was the stupid stars on tits! Nowadays I head straight to Pattaya with cheaper hotel, food , drinks and gals

I’ll try my best to help coz when I first went , I just like bull and went head in to discover myself with a little help from forums. This is my way of payabck to those helped

Please remember all my answers prefer to Pattaya ONLY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?
Pattaya - Cheaper as some hotels don’t even have websites or are affiliated to agents. If you don’t mind , you can even stay above a bar/pub for 300B a nite (fan ; no aircon!)

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?
Pattaya – NO if you’re not too choosy.

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?
Pattaya – There is no written law on these. Beach road gals are normally rejects with diseases or attitude gals but not all. Service of the gals will also depend widely and depends if you heng or suay. Beach road gals charge anything from 300B to 1000B.

I would advise you not to try these gals coz many katoeys (ah gua) around. And if you don’t even know how to approach a gog gal , how are you going to approach a FL?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?
Pattaya gals are generally cheaper by about 25 to 50%

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?
JUST GO and talk if she gives attitude , avoid her coz even if you get her , she’ll be a starfish! Gogo barfines are generally 500 but may be higher due to the festive seasons. However it tends to drop after certain imes ; like midnight or 1am.

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?
Yes , you can bring her out of the bar ; its like a fee to compensate the bar for her to stop working for the nite. All other activites and money are separate.

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.
Either one also can but its better to give the gal so the mamasan wont think it’s a tip for her!

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?
Closer figure is 99% but some showgals ; gals that perform shows are more expensive and only goes with people they like coz their salary is quite high.

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?
ST usually means 1

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?
No , depends on the chemisty , if your hotel is nicer than her apartment , if she’s not going back to gogo bar for more customers or if she’s not going to chiong disco that nite/morning.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar?
Legally no but bouncers wont care as long as you spend money in the bar. For thai gals , its definetely no!

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together.
I am going but not confirmed on dates yet. 23 Dec is thai election. Offically no alcahol on sale on that day but beerbars will open with no music and can sell you beer ‘tactically’. Mst gog bars are closed.

Most important , don’t plan too mutt. Just go , get your hotel and enjoy chionging. Don’t force to fuck the first pretty gal you see coz there are tons of them there. Take your time to search (but not too long ; gogos close at 2 but some discos go all nite till morning) Theres a saying in Pattaya – you never lose your chance with a gal , just your turn!
AhTeck, you are solid! reading this article, i confirmed going pattaya liao...